- Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Environment and Conservation
- Canadian Wildlife Service of Environment Canada
- Nature Nova Scotia (Federation of Nova Scotia Naturalists)
- New Brunswick Federation of Naturalists
- Odonata of New Brunswick
- The Provincial Museum of Newfoundland and Labrador
- NatureServe: An international, non-profit organization, based in Arlington, Virginia that provides science and technical support to 90 Natural Heritage Programs (NHPs) and conservation data centres (CDCs). It recently introduced Biotics 4 which is an integrated suite of data management products.
One key product, NatureServe Explorer, provides web based information about over 50,000 plant and animal species and ecological communities. NatureServe has member sections in Canada, the US, and Caribbean/Latin America.
- NatureServe Canada, based in Ottawa, ON, consists of the head office and CDCs in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, and the Yukon.
- Nature Conservancy Canada is Canada’s only national charity dedicated to preserving ecologically significant areas through outright purchase, donations and conservation easements.
- Humber Natural History Society is centered in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. Its primary interest is the; promotion, enjoyment and protection of all natural history resources.
- NF.Birds is a free website where bird watchers across Newfoundland and Labrador post sightings of birds on a daily basis for others to review.
back to top